Ogłoszenie

Forza Italia!!!

#1 2011-01-30 23:51:56

xanatos

Scarlet Pumpernickel

Punktów :   

Szukam tłumacza!

Streszczenie

W ramach pracy zostały zawarte badania nad kropkami kwantowymi CdSe/ZnS w roz-tworze organicznym oraz nad cienką warstwą Langmuira-Blodgett tych kropek na podłożu stałym.
Zarejestrowane zostały izotermy zależności ciśnienia powierzchniowego od średniej powierzchni przypadającej na jedną molekułę dla określonej ilości nakroplonych kropek na powierzchnię fazy nośnej oraz wytworzona została pojedyncza warstwa na szkle borowo-krzemowym i na złocie. Zmierzone zostały podstawowe właściwości spektroskopowe, przy wykorzystaniu spektroskopii absorpcyjnej oraz fluorescencyjnej dla zakresu światła UV-Vis oraz wyznaczone zostały średnie czasy życia fluorescencji, zarówno dla sporządzonego roz-tworu jak i wytworzonych warstw LB.
W ramach części inżynierskiej zaprojektowany został projekt przystawki do pomiarów czasów życia fluorescencji z warstw Langmuira-Blodgett dla fluorymetru PTI.

Abstract

In the paper has been included research on quantum dots CdSe/ZnS in the organic so-lution and in the thin layer Langmuir-Blodgett films of these dots on the solid substratum.
Isotherms were recorded dependence of the surface pressure from average surface for one molecule for a specified number of carried dots on the surface phase carrier, and was created a single layer on glass boron-silicon and on gold. Measured were the fundamental spectroscopic properties, using absorption spectroscopy and fluorescence for a range of UV-Vis and have been determined average fluorescence lifetimes for both, the prepared solution and LB films created.
As part of an engineering, was design project a holder to measure the fluorescence lifetimes of the Langmuir-Blodgett films to fluorometer PTI.

Plz check and translate !

Sekai wo Ooini moriagerutame no Suzumiya Haruhi no dan.
Gdyby nie skróty, życie byłoby trudniejsze ^^

#2 2011-01-31 00:03:34

Pablo

Administrator

Punktów :   

Re: Szukam tłumacza!

Abstract

In the paper has been included research on quantum dots CdSe/ZnS in the organic solution and in the thin layer Langmuir-Blodgett films of these dots on the solid substratum.
Isotherms were recorded in dependence of the surface pressure upon average surface per one molecule for a specified number of carried dots on the surface phase carrier, and there was created a single layer on boron-silicon glass and on gold. The fundamental spectroscopic properties were measured by using absorption and fluorescence for a range of UV-Vis spectroscopy and have been determined the average fluorescence lifetimes for both, the prepared solution and created LB films.
As part of an engineering, there was design a holder to measure the fluorescence lifetimes of the Langmuir-Blodgett films to fluorometer PTI.

Pozdro .

"To było za proste, prawda? Nie... on chce, bym tu siedział i rozmyślał, czy on wie, że ja wiem, iż jemu jest wiadome, że ja jestem świadom tego, iż on wie, że ja siedzę tutaj, wiedząc, że on wie! Ja to wiem!"
Oogie Wisham w odpowiedzi na pytanie Rylai Crestfall w towarzystwie Drow Ranger.

#3 2011-01-31 03:02:42

IGI

Uzel

Punktów :   

moja sygnatura, coś się unosi xD

http://i55.tinypic.com/ndvv2w.gif
http://i54.tinypic.com/157j7l.jpg

#4 2011-02-12 19:44:00

xanatos

Scarlet Pumpernickel

Punktów :   

Abstract

In the paper has been included the results of research on quantum dots CdSe/ZnS in the organic so-lution and in the thin layer Langmuir-Blodgett films on a solid substrat.
Isotherms were recorded in dependence of the surface pressure upon surface mini-trough for a specified number of carried dots on the surface phase carrier. Also there was created a single layer on quartz glass and on gold. The fundamental spectroscopic properties were determined by using absorption and fluorescence for a range of UV-VIS spectroscopy and the average fluorescence lifetimes for both, the prepared solution and created LB films have been also determined.
As a engineering part, there a holder for measurement of fluorescence lifetimes of the Langmuir-Blodgett films for a fluorometer PTI was design.

A tak być powinno i jest i będzie !
Dziękuje za współpracę!

Sekai wo Ooini moriagerutame no Suzumiya Haruhi no dan.
Gdyby nie skróty, życie byłoby trudniejsze ^^

Stopka forum

RSS